The follwing points are known as missing features and will be implemented in future releases of cd2browse:
Please drop me a note If you have a proposal - see Impressum
Alternatively issue a FAQ
Already covered in Version 1.05:
- creating logs of the install process, for easier fault finding.
Already covered in Version 1.03:
- Support for the latest ActivePerl Version 188.8.131.526
- Support for mp3 files.
Already covered in Version 1.01:
- Full support (like in Apache) of the "IndexIgnore" function in .htaccess - currently cd2browse just looks for a line beginning with IndexIgnore and if it is found, no images will be indexed.
- Full translation to english - some error messages are still in german.
- Option to skip the extraction of pdf titles - this is necessary, if the pdf files have no valuable title tag.